We're hiring! Spread the word
We have an exciting opportunity available.. See below or click the link here to apply.
Shop Manager, Brown Owl Organics, Rotorua
- Do you have a passion for organics, health, and wellbeing?
- Do you have shop management experience?
We have an autonomous role in a supportive environment that provides an opportunity to flourish.
The Role You will be responsible for all aspects of operational management of the business, staffing, financial and equipment management.
The Person we would like to welcome into our team:
- has management and leadership experience in retail, including cash management, eftpos, ordering and managing stock levels, leading a team, processing invoices ready for payment
- has fantastic customer service
- has excellent computer skills
- enjoys a fast paced environment where there is always something to do
- thrives on a challenge
- is highly organised, positive, reliable, honest and quick with a smile
- to continue to promote Brown Owl Organics Incorporated Society Mission - to enhance the health and wellbeing of Rotorua’s community by providing affordable and nutritious organic food.
- to be supportive and encourage innovative ideas and development
- to provide clear lines of communication, authority, and responsibility.
Please provide your CV with relevant references.
Position Description available upon request.
This is a full time salaried position (with some flexibility) for a fixed term, with the possibility of continuing.
Closing date Wednesday 31st January.
Start date for successful applicant in early February. Orientation and ongoing support provided.